Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Firewall comparison

From: "Jeff Bewley(Exch)" <JBewley () cimcase com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:28:50 -0600

Actually, does anyone know where I could find the X31 evaluation reports
that mitten.ie.org used to have?  I haven't been able to connect to
mitten for the last six months or so, and I'm assuming that they either
moved them offline or to another server.  I could find the old Gauntlet
report on the TIS website, but other than that, I think they've
disappeared.

Thanks,

- Jeff

Jeff Bewley <jbewley () cimcase com>