Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: VPN solution needed (linux<->win32) or (nt<->win32)

From: Tina Bird <tbird () kuspy phsx ukans edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:27:31 -0600 (CST)

You might want to check out the VPN Web page, which
has a variety of information that might help:

http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html

In particular,

http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn/vpnfeatures.html

is a listing of commercial VPN vendors and their product
features, including supported client operating systems,
encryption algorithms, and which network protocols they
support.  It was last updated in October.

I've also recently added a VPN How-To page which might
be of interest.  Comments, corrections and additions
gratefully accepted.

cheers -- Tina Bird