Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

DNS query

From: Sandy Green <sand232 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:41:18 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to know as to how to go about with the DNS configuration with
the following scenario.

    INTERNET

     firewall

      Network 1

     Network 2

The network 1 consists of registerd IP adresses.
while Network  2 consists of 10.x.x.x addresses.
Network2 has its own DNS server and entries.

Question is that I want that the hosts in Network 2 be able to resolve
the Internet domain names. so please let me know as to where and how to
go about with the DNS configuration.
Please note that the Network 1 IP addresses do not have a domain name.
They are just plain hosts with registerd IP addresses....  so presently
what the hosts in network are pointing a host in the Internet for name
resolution...

please email me your replies

thanks
sandy