Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: choke router choice

From: Adam Shostack <adam () homeport org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:20:26 -0400

You should check carefully if they have problems with default
passwords & such.  The 3300 was not one of the units that was reported
to have a default password or to make its passwords available via
SNMP, but investigation is probably a good idea.

http://www.3com.com/news/advisory51498.html

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 10:38:01AM +0200, mjd () interaxon gr wrote:

--
                                                       -Hume