Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: SecureID vendors?

From: Nelson Murilo <nelson () pangeia com br>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:51:05 -0200 (EDT)

Well, one option is http://www.securecomputing.com/products.html
Look for SafeWord.

--
./nelson -murilo

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Jan B. Koum  wrote:
}
}       Anyone knows of vendors other then Security Dynamics
}       that provide similar SecureID hardware based devices?
}       I'd like to shop around before I decided to go with a
}       certain vendor and I couldn't find any alternatives on
}       the net. And while I am here: any thoughts on those
}       neat things which will save us from sales people sharing
}       and writing down their passwords. Please reply to me and
}       I'll summarize to the list if there is demand. Thanks,