Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Live streaming

From: "Pesino, Sherry" <SPesino () COMMNET EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 14:58:18 +0000

I am wondering what options are being used to Live Stream events now that we won't be having in person commencement or
orientations. We are looking at our Teams environment or possibly our WebEx solution. Any thoughts, risks, issues with
either?

    Sherry
__________________________
Sherry Pesino, CISSP
Information Security Program Administrator
Information Security Program Office
Connecticut State Colleges and Universities
61 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105
860-723-0021
pesinos () ct edu<mailto:pesinos () ct edu>
Don't be a victim of Phishing attacks

Legitimate companies never ask customers to enter login credentials or other private information by clicking on a link
to a website. This is a safety measure to protect consumers and help customers distinguish fraudulent emails from
legitimate ones.