Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: clever and useful IT?

From: Bill Thompson <thompsow () LAFAYETTE EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 09:21:36 -0400

Surprised to find https://www.eduvpn.org/ at a time when we needed to
expand and improve our remote connectivity options. Anyone using this as
their campus VPN solution?

https://www.eduvpn.org/blog/institute_access_deployment.html

Best,
Bill

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:59 AM Daphne T. Ireland <
daphne.ireland () princeton edu> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Any unexpected discoveries to share for new IT solutions or apps that your
institution has adopted to cope with COVID-19 remote learning and work?  An
example is zoom video conferencing. We’ve also found some new options in
virtual desktop interfaces (VDI). What have you found that was surprising
and useful?

With optimism and best wishes,

Daphne

Daphne T. Ireland, CRISC, CPACC

Senior Information Security Risk Analyst

Office of Information Technology

Princeton University

701 Carnegie Center

Princeton, NJ 08540