Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Training and Compliance Portal

From: Neal O'Farrell <neal () SCHOOLEDINSECURITY ORG>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 12:00:53 -0400

Are there any organizations out there including data ethics as part of
their employee security awareness training? Not big data ethics, but
ethical data handling as a natural supplement to data handling policies.

Neal.

Neal O'Farrell
Schooled In Security
www.schooledinsecurity.org
neal () schooledinsecurity org
(925) 914 0248 (EST)

When we say "next generation security," we really mean it!