Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Training and Compliance Portal

From: Eric Epps <eric.epps () SVCC EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 08:04:42 -0500

We're *almost* there with KnowBe4. They have been adding training resources
such as HR compliance at a steady clip. I say almost because there isn't
currently a way to import or track our homegrown or external training
resources in the portal. We can link to them as a "policy" but we'd still
need to track progress in a separate area.

*---*

*Eric L. Epps*
Dean of Information and Security
Sauk Valley Community College