Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Which IAM solution do you recommend?

From: Miguel Angel Gonzalez de la Torre <000000673ff464c2-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 18:08:25 +0000

Hi.
We use IAM from Microfocus/Novell… have been using it since 2003, and we have launched just this year our identity 2.0
Project with them, In order to respond to new business rules for Employees, staff, students, alumni, etc…
It provision AD accounts which In turn go to O365, G Suite, Sharepoint for intranet portals and is the base for our SSO.
System of records are Banner for student and alumni and SAP HCM for employee and teachers.
Hope it helps.

Regards.

Ing. Miguel Angel González de la Torre, MCC
Lider de Identidad, Privacidad y Plataformas Colaborativas
Infraestructura & Operación de TI
Habilitación de Tecnologías de Información
Tecnológico de Monterrey

Contáctame por Skype for Bussines<sip:mglez () tec mx>
Tel.: 52 (81) 1551 3000, ext. 4150
Ext. Interna: 80-747-4150
www.tec.mx<http://www.tec.mx/>