Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 12:58:00 -0500

Austin, those numbers do not match up at all with what I'm paying for
Secret Server. While my policy is never to give our numbers to anybody. I
will give some rough numbers.

annual support is less than $15 per user, the initial (perpetual) license
is around $100 per user.

I wonder if the quotes you got were for one of the higher levels, or for
their hosted solution.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 12:38 PM Windham, Gary D - (windhamg) <