Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 12:10:23 -0500

We are using Thycotic's Secret Server. (at the professional level) I do
agree that it will get very expensive as you add the extra features, but at
the Professional level, for on-prem, I found the cost to be very reasonable.

Some of the features that we like have been that we have it on-prem, and
the ability for it to automatically change passwords. We don't use Duo with
it (yet), but we have started enforcing Google Authenticator MFA on IT
accounts.

Frank

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 12:05 PM William D Sanders <wdsanders () widener edu>