Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management

From: Chad Tracy <ctracy () BATES EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:08:25 -0500

Greg,

We are paying only $14 per... and have been at that price for a number of
years. We have Enterprise licensing for less than 50 users.

Chad

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:54 AM Greg Williams <gwillia5 () uccs edu> wrote:

Looks like this topic hasn’t been discussed in a while (~2 years).  We *
*have** had around 100 users in LastPass Enterprise for our IT department
for the past 4 years.  This is the 4th year in a row that the price has
increased 100% year over year.  It was $8/year/user 4 years ago.  So over 4
years $8*2*2*2 = ~62/year/user today.  What is everyone else using these
days?  Are you using DUO with it as well?  Thanks!

Greg Williams, ME
Director of Operations
Office of Information Technology

Lecturer
Department of Computer Science

University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, (EPC 136A)
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Phone: (719) 255-3292
Connect: Skype | WebEx <https://uccs.webex.com/meet/gregwilliams>
www.uccs.edu

--
Chad Tracy
Director of Information Security, Policy and Compliance