Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: O365 A1 and OneDrive

From: David D Grisham <DGrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:39:48 +0000

I didn't see an answer to Michael Schalip's post about anyone moving to O365 & OneDrive in a Health Science Center.
Further, if you have a hospital or hospital system that will be in the same network as the Health Science Center did
you include the healthcare components or just education and research?
We are concerned about securing the healthcare component's email systems.
Cheers.-grish David Grisham
David Grisham, PhD, CISM, CRISC
Manager, Cybersecurity, UNM Hospitals, UNM Health Science Center
505.272.5657  Dgrisham () salud UNM edu<mailto:Dgrisham () salud UNM edu>
DO NOT provide your username, password, or any personal information in any email.
UNMH WILL NEVER ask you for your username or password via email.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you are positive the content is safe.