Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: KnowBe4 Training and Phishing Sim

From: WALTER KERNER <walter_kerner () FITNYC EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 11:53:57 -0400

Hi.  We have just started with Knowbe4 this semester so we've only started
to get our feet wet with it.  We have the platinum level.  I can say that
in setting up with white hat phishing exercise I find the console very easy
to use and almost 100% customizable. The customer service so far has been
awesome - our rep is very helpful and available to answer questions.

Walter Kerner

Assistant Vice-President and CISO

[image: blue]

333 7th Avenue, 13th Floor