Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 17:14:33 +0000

Regardless of which vendor you choose, be sure to specify that the particular person assigned to your engagement have X
numbers of years of experience in PCI and ask if they have anyone with higher ed experience who can be assigned.  Any
company has staff with a wide variety of experience levels, and that’s especially true of the larger ones like
Trustwave who have a number of new folks in addition to experienced ones.

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security
University of Colorado