Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: David D Grisham <DGrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:01:01 +0000

We use CoalFire. They provide an assessment with a good tool for documenting.
Cheers.-grish David Grisham
David Grisham, PhD, CISM, CRISC
Manager, Cybersecurity, UNM Hospitals, UNM Health Science Center
505.272.5657  Dgrisham () salud UNM edu<mailto:Dgrisham () salud UNM edu>
DO NOT provide your username, password, or any personal information in any email.
UNMH WILL NEVER ask you for your username or password via email.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you are positive the content is safe.