Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cloudlock for DLP

From: Dean Halter <dean.halter () NOTES UDAYTON EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 08:56:02 -0400

Ernest or anyone using the Box Governance piece?  Looks like it would be
more for DLP, eDiscover and enforcing data retention policies within Box
and wouldn't address some of the other capabilities of Cloudlock. We are
looking at Box and just interested in how the 2 solutions compare.

Thanks,
Dean
Dean Halter, CISA, CISSP
IT Risk Management Officer, UDit
University of Dayton
(937) 229-4387

"Security is a process, not a product."  Bruce Schneier