Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cloudlock for DLP

From: Ernest Richards <erichards1 () CSUB EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 19:35:54 +0000

Security listserv members,

We are looking to implement Cloudlock for DLP in our university,
specifically with Box, and I have a few questions:

*       Has anyone been successful using Cloudlock with Box?
*       Does anyone currently use Cloudlock's automated responses for any
platform?
*       Do you have any other experiences with Cloudlock that you'd be
willing to share?

Please feel free to send me a message personally with any information you
can provide. I sincerely appreciate any advice or insight you can provide.

Thank you,

Ernest Richards

Network Security Analyst

ITS - Infrastructure Services

California State University, Bakersfield

https://www.csub.edu/its

https://twitter.com/itscsub

661-654-3432

 <mailto:erichards1 () csub edu> erichards1 () csub edu