Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Networking Design Recommendations for Scientific Equipment

From: "Shankar, Anurag" <ashankar () IU EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 21:21:52 +0000

Hi,

You might also want to look at a promising new architecture from DISA called the Software Defined Perimeter (SDP).

https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/group/software-defined-perimeter/#_overview

Regards,

Anurag

---
Anurag Shankar,  Ph.D.  Email: ashankar [at] iu.edu  Phone: +1 (812) 856-6978
Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research, Pervasive Technology Institute, Indiana University
2719 E. 10th Street, Suite 231, Bloomington, IN 47408

On 6/14/18, 4:07 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Hahues, Sven" <SECURITY ()