Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anyone using Microsoft Direct Access?

From: "Curtis, Bruce" <bruce.curtis () NDSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 19:09:40 +0000

Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) seems like a long term solution but might not meet all of your needs yet.

ZeroTier is not SDP but it sounds like ZeroTier might match your requirements, it supports iPhones and Android etc.

https://www.zerotier.com/download.shtml

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Defined_Perimeter

If SDP would meet your needs there are lots of companies offering SDP products.