Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Invitation to participate in EDUCAUSE Core Data Service Content Validation Study

From: Leslie Pearlman <lpearlman () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:01:14 +0000

Dear EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group members,

I am reaching out to ask for your help on some important work happening at EDUCAUSE related to expanding and improving
the content in our Core Data Service<https://www.educause.edu/research-and-publications/research/core-data-service>
(CDS) survey modules. To ensure the highest quality and most useful data are collected in these instruments, I am
asking for your important feedback. The purpose of the survey is to identify and validate the knowledge, skills, and
abilities required to perform tasks involved with providing IT Disaster Recovery services for an institution.

Why is your participation important? The feedback provided on this survey serves as a tool used to validate and keep
our survey content current and relevant to our members. This is why your participation is vital to us.

Who should participate? People with knowledge or expertise in IT disaster recovery plans and processes. Whether you
participate in the operational tasks of a plan or you're in a leadership position in charge of overseeing the recovery
process, we'd like your input. This includes CIOs and any other senior leadership with knowledge of IT disaster
recovery services.

How can you participate? Do not reply to this email or list. Please reply to me by clicking on this
link<mailto:lpearlman@educause?subject=2018%20CDS%20Disaster%20Recovery%20JTA%20Validation%20Study> or by sending an
email to lpearlman () educause edu<mailto:lpearlman () educause edu> by March 30, and I will provide you with access to
the survey. You can also use that link if you have any questions about whether or not you should participate, or about
this study in general.

Thank you for your time,

Leslie

Leslie Pearlman, Ph.D.
Sr. Researcher - Communities and Research

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720-597-3465 | main: 303.449.4430 | fax: 303.440.0461 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>