Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Seeking Volunteers for the Security 2019 Program Committee

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:58:27 -0500

While I am interested, I would not be able to travel to MD, would that be a
hinderance?

Frank

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Barrett, Bruce <bbarrett () ccri edu> wrote:

Valerie does a great job with this group. While I was a member I learned a
lot and got to work with wonderful dedicated people. I would strongly
recommend getting involved. The conference is fantastic.

Bruce

Sent from my iPad