Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Shodan value

From: Ashley Penchion <apenchon () XULA EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:13:37 -0500

We use DHS' Cyber Hygiene scans. You get a weekly vulnerability report that
shows trends and what has or hasn't been re mediated. we went through DHS
directly.

"NCATS leverages existing “best in breed” cybersecurity assessment
methodologies, commercial best practices and integration of threat
intelligence that enable cybersecurity stakeholders with decision
making/risk management guidance and recommendations. NCATS provides an
objective third-party perspective on the current cybersecurity posture of
the stakeholder’s unclassified operational/business networks. NCATS
security services are available at no-cost to stakeholders and can range
from one day to two weeks depending on the security services required. For
more information, email: ncats_info () hq dhs gov(link sends e-mail)"

<ncats_info () hq dhs gov>

Ashley Penchion
*IT Security Officer*
Xavier University of Louisiana