Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder to Vote by 4/27: Quarterly HEISC Survey on Current Risks & Top Issues

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:17:04 +0000

Friendly reminder to please complete our HEISC survey for Q2 by tomorrow, April 27.

  *   For question 2, you may vote for 3 items
  *
Questions 3 and 4 are new and unique to this survey

We appreciate the community’s input!

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>