Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Managed AV

From: Scott Stoops <sstoops () ASHLAND EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:27:34 +0000

We have looked extensively into CrowdStrike. It provides AV, exploit
detection and mitigation, forensics, and something called Overwatch
(basically a system that integrates threat data from around the globe and
makes it available to users). We hope to implement this solution soon.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 11:19 AM Dexter Caldwell <dexter.caldwell () furman edu>