Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI-DSS SAQ Sign-off

From: "McClenon, Brady" <Brady.McClenon () ONEONTA EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:44:16 +0000

We have a merchant ID, or multiple, for each office. Each office director signs off.  So basically, each person
responsible for creating and enforcing/overseeing compliant office procedures signs.

Brady McClenon
Information Technology Security Administrator
Information Technology Services - IT Security
B237 Milne Library
SUNY College at Oneonta
607-436-3203