Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI QUESTION

From: "McClenon, Brady" <Brady.McClenon () ONEONTA EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 18:37:13 +0000

“Your e-commerce website is not connected to any other systems within your environment (this can be achieved via
network segmentation to isolate the website from all other systems)”

I don’t find this verbiage in the PCI-DSS 3.2 or any of the associated SAQs.  Where do you find it?

Brady McClenon
Information Technology Security Administrator
Information Technology Services - IT Security
B237 Milne Library
SUNY College at Oneonta
607-436-3203