Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Question

From: Ted Wilder <twilder () MACALESTER EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 15:59:57 -0500

In the past, I've used direct-post (or other options available by credit
card processor services) to move e-commerce sites out of PCI-DSS scope. The
options available are dependent on your credit card processor.

Ted Wilder
Associate Director
Information Technology Services
Macalester College

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Barton, Robert W. <bartonrt () lewisu edu>