Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NCSAM 2016 is Just 9 Days Away!

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:34:23 +0000

Hi Dee,

The 2017 conference will be held at the Denver Marriott City Center. Our website is now live and we are accepting
proposals! http://www.educause.edu/sec17

For hotel and travel information, please see:
http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/hotel-and-travel

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager, Cybersecurity

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>