Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security and Privacy Faculty Positions at Penn State's College of Information Sciences and Technology

From: Nick Giacobe <nxg13 () PSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:42:51 -0400

Colleagues,

My college is currently in search to fill several faculty positions - all
are available at https://ist.psu.edu/college/faculty_search

Two of these searches may be interesting to this group. These two searches
are each for multiple positions.  The Tenure Track position requires a
relevant Ph.D. or similar terminal degree.  The Lecturer positions require a
Masters Degree or higher - with experience in industry or teaching.

Open rank, tenure <https://ist.psu.edu/college/faculty_search#t455n2745>
-track, faculty positions in Security and Privacy

Campus/Location: University Park Campus