Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NCSAM Plans for October?

From: Von Welch <von () VONWELCH COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:25:39 -0400

Hi Joanna,

 IU CACR will be welcoming the month with our annual Summit in Indianapolis on September 29th:
https://cacr.iu.edu/events/cybersecurity-summit/index.php <https://cacr.iu.edu/events/cybersecurity-summit/index.php>

 Free and open to the public.

Best,

Von

On Aug 26, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU> wrote:

Good morning list mates,

I was wondering what you all were planning for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month?  Do you have any special plans
or resources that you are willing to share with the group?

And, if you don't have plans, take a look at the HEISC 2016 Security Awareness Campaign materials, located here:
http://www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-initiatives/policy-and-security/cybersecurity-initiative/community-engagement/security-awareness

The Campus Security Awareness Campaign is a framework designed to support security professionals and IT communicators
as they develop or enhance their own security awareness plans. The campaign features 12 blog posts on monthly topics
with ready-made content for your campus communication channels

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | main: 303.449.4430 | jgrama () educause edu