Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NCSAM Plans for October?

From: Sol Bermann <solb () UMICH EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:23:18 -0400

The University of Michigan will be having our 12th annual SUMIT
<http://safecomputing.umich.edu/events/>.

The day is web streamed if others want to have a watch party and a free
event!

Sol Bermann
Privacy Officer & IT Policy & Compliance Strategist
Information Assurance
University of Michigan

734/615-9661
solb () umich edu