Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity - Risk Assessor

From: Tye Stallard <tbstallard () UCDAVIS EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 17:30:59 +0000

If you are, or someone you know is, looking to help protect a university the size of a small city (200+ departments)
with students of all ages, please send your application. We are looking to hire another risk assessor to join our
information security team.

More detail about UC Davis is at https://www.ucdavis.edu/about,
but our team is focused on instituting an ISO 27002 based policy and system of compliance. We are a large credit card
merchant, and as a major research institution, our government sponsors are asking for NIST based controls.

Here is a direct link to the job posting:
www.employment.ucdavis.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=73068

The application closing date is 5/6/2016 so submit your application this weekend. If you have questions, you can
contact me at tbstallard () ucdavis edu

Thanks

Tye Stallard CISA, CISSP, GSNA, PCI-ISA, M.Sc,
Information Security Manager

University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616