Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Advanced

From: Miguel Hernandez <miguel.hernandez () DOMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 12:47:44 -0700

All,

Any EDUs out there using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business -
Advanced solution (encryption, system management, app - web - device
control, IPS, AV, etc...).  If you are willing to share your experiences
and thoughts on the product (good, bad, ugly), I would be most
appreciative.  If you are willing to briefly chat with me and my CIO, that
would be a bonus.

[image: eSig Logo]
Miguel Hernandez IV, Ph.D. CISSP, CISA
Associate Vice Chancellor ITS
Chief Information Security Officer
2411 West 14th Street, Tempe AZ 85281
email | miguel.hernandez () domail maricopa edu
website | https://www.maricopa.edu
*Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/mh4phd>.*
*Follow Information Security on Google+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105674668394659897242>.*

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender, delete and do not use or disseminate this information.