Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: EMV Credit Card Oct. 1 2015 Compliance

From: "Harris, Brent" <BHarris () UMHB EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:45:59 +0000

We converted all dining locations last fall and plan to take care of our campus store and business office this summer.
Providers for athletics ticketing and concessions don't yet have a solution but expect to have something available this
fall.

Brent Harris
Vice President for Information Technology
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor