Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Policies/Procedures for Academic Dishonesty Investigations

From: "Lambert, Tony M" <Tony.Lambert () VOLSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:28:19 +0000

Hi folks,

My institution has policies and procedures in place to govern how we provide digital evidence for HR and Campus Police
investigations, but we currently don't have any such structures in place for Academic Dishonesty investigations
initiated by academic offices or Student Services. Would anyone happen to have a policy or procedure in place to govern
how digital evidence is gathered and provided for Academic Dishonesty investigations? If so, would you be willing to
share it?

Many Thanks,

--Tony

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0CA02.6E462320]