Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Video Surveillance System - RFQ/RFP

From: Alex Keller <axkeller () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:35:46 +0000

Indeed, apparently this folly is insensitive to extravagant budgets and oversight by folks who should know better:
http://www.wired.com/2012/10/hack-proof-drone/

Best,
Alex

Alex Keller
Stanford | Engineering
Information Technology
axkeller () stanford edu<mailto:axkeller () stanford edu>
(650)736-6421