Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

CHECS 2015 CISO Research

From: "Wayne A. Brown" <wbrown () CHECS ORG>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 02:40:41 -0700

Colleagues,

I hope you are having a great summer. In the next day or so, I will launch
the CHECS 2015 CISO research. One survey will go to CISOs and a second
survey will go to CIOs. All participants will receive a free copy of the
report, which I'll complete by Nov 2015. This is the second year for the
research and I want to thank Tammy Clark, Lanita Collette, and Cathy Hubbs
for their help pulling together the surveys. The 2014 results were very
interesting and I'm looking forward to the 2015 work. Please let me know if
you don't receive a survey and would like to participate.

Wayne

Wayne A. Brown, Ph.D.

Excelsior College VP for IT and CIO

Center for Higher Education CIO Studies Founder