Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

BCP Representation

From: Kevin Reedy <KReedy () EXCELSIOR EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:00:25 -0400

Hi All,

We have recently redesigned our BCP strategy for the organization.  I think
we are in a very good place now, we have support from all of the
operational stake holders, Facilities, HR, Finance, Public Relations, and
of course IT.

One area we don't have any representation currently is from the academic
area.  Clearly I can't invite each dean, but as we have solidified the plan
and are looking to schedule tabletops and have advanced discussion it is
clear that this area needs to be represented in the group as well.

Would anyone mind sharing the role(s) from the academic side of the house
that you have closely involved in your BCP planning?

Regards,

Kevin Reedy
Executive Director, Information Security
Excelsior College
(518) 464-8720

This message and any attachments contain confidential  Excelsior College information intended for the specific
individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the College and delete this message.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or inappropriate use of this message is strictly prohibited.