Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Data Security laws by state

From: Keith Hartranft <kkh288 () LEHIGH EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:14:30 -0400

Wayne,

Some places to take a look perhaps ...... AIG has a Breach Calculator app
and some great information linked from it. They link to
dataprivacymonitor.com which is Baker-Hostetler. They have some summarized
information on that site in regards to state breach laws and the App itself
links to state and even country statutes.

Keith