Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information Governance of Colleges and Universities

From: Ali Daneshmandnia <axd () BERKELEYCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:37:57 +0000

Hi

My name is Ali Daneshmandnia and I am a faculty member of CUNY and Berkeley College.

You are being invited to participate in a research study on "The Information Governance of Higher Educational
Institutions." I am a doctoral student at the Palmer School of Library and Information Science at the CW Post campus of
Long Island University.

The purpose of this research is to gain an in-depth understanding of factors contributing in effectiveness of
information governance of higher educational Institutions. It is expected that the result of this study will contribute
to current knowledge in the area of information governance of higher educational institutions. As a participant, you
are being asked to please complete the following online questionnaire which will take about 10-15 minutes. Your
participation in this survey is completely anonymous. Your participation in this research is completely voluntary.
However, you may withdraw from the study at any time for any reason. Your view on information security is very
important for the current study.

The results from this study will be presented in writing in Proquest Dissertation and Theses and journals read by
information science professionals to help them better understand information governance. If you wish to receive a copy
of the results from this study, you may contact me at the telephone number given below.
If you require any information about this study or would like to speak to the principal researcher, please call Ali
Daneshmandnia at (917) 544-1191<tel:%28917%29%20544-1191> or Dr. Hunter, the faculty supervisor at
(516) 299-2866, email: Greg.Hunter () liu edu<mailto:Greg.Hunter () liu edu>.
To start the survey, please click the following link:

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C7HJ9Z7

Sincerely,

Ali Daneshmandnia
Principal Researcher