Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Google "unusual traffic" captcha

From: Velislav K Pavlov <VelislavPavlov () FERRIS EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:59:21 +0000

Do a network whois: http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=network&host=215.58.219.164 and you will see some more
information that may be helpful.

Vel Pavlov | Sr. IT Security Analyst
M.Sc., CISSP, C|EH, C)PTE, Security+,
Rapid7 CNA & MPCS, ITIL, A+
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Phone (231)-591-5613

Notice:This email message and any attachments are for the confidential use of the intended recipient. If that isn’t
you, please do not read the message or attachments, or distribute or act in reliance on them. If you have received this
message by mistake, please immediately notify us and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.