Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder: 2016 Top Strategic InfoSec Issues Survey: Please Complete by 9/8

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 19:36:19 +0000

As a reminder, please complete our brief survey by Tuesday, September 8. Your input is appreciated!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XH3NFX6

Thank you,
Valerie

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>>
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015 at 10:50 AM
To: EDUCAUSE Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU<mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>>
Subject: 2016 Top Strategic InfoSec Issues Survey: Please Complete by 9/8

Greetings,

Each year EDUCAUSE publishes the Top Ten IT Issues in Higher Education
article<http://www.educause.edu/research-and-publications/research/top-10-it-issues> in EDUCAUSE Review. For the second
year in a row, the Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) has been invited to create a companion
resource that highlights the top strategic information security issues in higher education.

We need your help to make this community resource useful! Please complete our brief survey no later than September 8:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XH3NFX6

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager