Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SaaS responsibilities

From: Steve Terry <terrys () DENISON EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:19:21 -0400

Thomas:

Might I recommend looking at ECAR's Cloud Working Group:
http://www.educause.edu/ecar/ecar-working-groups/cloud

The Cloud Working Group is actively engaged in publishing a seven part
series called "PREPARING YOUR IT ORGANIZATION FOR THE CLOUD". (part 3 of
the series is due to be published within days)  This paper is attempting to
address some of the problems and questions you have raised.

For your consideration.

Steve

*Steve Terry*
Director of Enterprise Applications
ITS
*Denison University*
Fellows Hall - 102B
Granville, OH 43023
740-587-8685 | *www.denison.edu <http://www.denison.edu/>*

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Thomas Carter <tcarter () austincollege edu>