Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Want to be a Guest Blogger this October for NCSAM 2015?

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:59:24 +0000

Greetings!

Are you interested in writing a guest blog for EDUCAUSE as part of National Cyber Security Awareness Month this
October? Your blog will be featured in EDUCAUSE Review: http://er.educause.edu/ and promoted through our social media
channels.

You may use the weekly themes<https://www.staysafeonline.org/ncsam/about> identified by the National Cyber Security
Alliance as guidance, but please don’t feel limited by these themes! You are welcome to choose a security or security
awareness topic that would be of interest to you and the higher ed community.

Week 1 (October 1-2): Five Years of Stop. Think. Connect. — Best Practices for All Digital Citizens
Week 2 (October 5-9): Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity at Work
Week 3 (October 13-16): Connected Communities and Families: Staying Protected While We Are Always Connected
Week 4 (October 19-23): Your Evolving Digital Life
Week 5 (October 26-30): Building the Next Generation of Cyber Professionals

If you are interested in writing a guest blog, please contact me directly (vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel ()
educause edu>). Our guest blog
guidelines<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQyywWCm9dSW_r7AolV1dAFBprVY7tbC4TVYaOoFNfo/edit?usp=sharing> may answer
some of your questions, but I am happy to provide additional information.

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE