Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Exchange Online

From: "Everett, Alex D" <alex.everett () UNC EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:53:45 +0000

Thanks Jeff and Tina, the BAA is a good point and I recall that was worked on by our legal council also.
That certainly would need to be in place to address much of the risk.
However, I have some other concerns about risks not related to Microsoft’s storage of the data.
Also what controls or policies your institutions have considered for the risks that Microsoft will not have liability
for.
I will follow up with you both.

Sincerely,

Alex