Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

EDUCAUSE IP address change Friday February 20, 2015, 5:00 pm MT

From: Rhonda Johnson <rjohnson () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:54:23 +0000

EDUCAUSE is upgrading infrastructure and we will be moving the EDUCAUSE websites and other services to a new IP address
range on Friday, February 20, 2015, beginning at 5:00 pm Mountain Time.  We expect several hours of downtime while we
complete the network and DNS changes.

If you receive reports after February 20, 2015 that the EDUCAUSE website is not available, please check your
institution's DNS servers to ensure that they have been recently updated.  If you have any questions, please contact
EDUCAUSE IT at support () educause edu<mailto:support () educause edu>.  We'll send another reminder a few days before
our conversion.  Thank you.

(Apologies to those of you who are subscribed to more than one list and are receiving multiple copies of this
announcement)

Rhonda Johnson, MS-CIT
Manager, Network and Systems Administration

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 303.939.0310 | main: 303.449.4430 | fax: 303.440.0461 | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>