Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: TOR and the Digital Freedom Conversation

From: "Jones, Mark B" <Mark.B.Jones () UTH TMC EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:54:16 -0600

More good reading...

South Korea wants to gag the noisy internet rabble By Michael Fitzpatrick,
The guardian, October 7, 2008.
" What it is seeking to do is bring websites in line with traditional media:
to make them accountable, subject to laws of libel and so forth."
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2008/oct/09/news.internet

Real Names and Responsible Speech: The Cases of South Korea, China and
Facebook By David Caragliano, Yale Journal of International Affairs. May 21,
2013
http://yalejournal.org/2013/05/21/real-names-and-responsible-speech-the-case
s-of-south-korea-china-and-facebook/