Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Digital Signatures

From: "Dr. Wole Akpose" <wole.akpose () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:44:06 -0400

Hi Bryan,

I will recommend you start your research with InCommon certificate services
@ http://www.incommon.org/cert/

*Wole Akpose, CISSP, CGEIT, D.Eng., Lean Six Sigma
Interim CIO*
*Office of the CIO
Mor**gan State University
1700 E. Cold Spring Lane
Baltimore, MD 21251
p. 443.885.1850  / f. 443.885.8211*

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 1:25 PM, McLaughlin, Bryan S. <